- Analyze sales & marketing results for multiple clients and use statistical modeling to figure out what sales and marketing campaigns are working and what factors drives success
- Source new lead sources and create new campaigns for the sales team
- Monitor sales conversion per campaign to ensure that the right leads are prioritized and worked at the right time
- Communicate with sales to get feedback on lead performance and educate them on how to handle leads of various kinds
- Work with IT to identify new factors to add to our tracking and lead scoring model
- BA/BS degree
- Strong communicator and team player
- 1-2 years of total experience tracking marketing campaigns
As a SEO specialist you will be responsible for creating and optimizing website content, creating and managing local business listings and their profiles. You’ll work with our marketing team to create, execute, and manage link-building campaigns as well as provide clear direction and insight for client campaigns. Things are always changing and we’ll expect you to monitor and report on new tools, trends, and changes in the search engine industry.
- Excellent writing, organizational and presentation skills.
- A basic understanding of search engine ranking methodology.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment.